Questions About Outsourcing:
In today's global marketplace, corporations are continually searching worldwide for the most
sources for theirproducts and services, while maintaining/enhancing quality and efficiency.
What Are the Tangible Benefits of Outsourcing?
This allows them to gain an incredible business and economic advantage, and remain competitive
in the global marketplace.
Consequences of Not Outsourcing:
- Helps businesses remain competitive.
- Offers access to technological resources.
- A company that ignores innovation or cost-savings may affect it's "bottom line".
- Purchasing power: Allows gas companies to afford goods/services at a cheaper rate. Without which
your goods/services could get more expensive.
- Consumer quality benefits: Many benefits of service insure gas companies of the affordability of
- Enables greater corporate savings: Many companies have reported sizeable savings. Can you afford
give to that up?
- Capital investment: Profits from Outsourcing help keep interest costs low and capital available.
- Supports the process of creativity at your end so the next big thing can be undertaken. Helps
create the next wave.
- Loss of savings and access to technological resources.
- Deprivation of tools for cost-management and technological progress.
- Imprudent spending.
- Administrative: practical nightmare.
- Other companies will continue to outsource and buy their services at much cheaper rates; and if
not done "It would be like shooting ourselves in the foot."
- Grave responsibility - Administrative burden.