Questions About Outsourcing:
In today's global marketplace, corporations are continually searching worldwide for the most cost-effective
sources for theirproducts and services, while maintaining/enhancing quality and efficiency.
This allows them to gain an incredible business and economic advantage, and remain competitive
in the global marketplace.
What Are the Tangible Benefits of Outsourcing?
- Helps businesses remain competitive.
- Offers access to technological resources.
- A company that ignores innovation or cost-savings may affect it's "bottom line".
- Purchasing power: Allows gas companies to afford goods/services at a cheaper rate. Without which your goods/services could get more expensive.
- Consumer quality benefits: Many benefits of service insure gas companies of the affordability of these services.
- Enables greater corporate savings: Many companies have reported sizeable savings. Can you afford give to that up?
- Capital investment: Profits from Outsourcing help keep interest costs low and capital available.
- Supports the process of creativity at your end so the next big thing can be undertaken. Helps create the next wave.
Consequences of Not Outsourcing:
- Loss of savings and access to technological resources.
- Deprivation of tools for cost-management and technological progress.
- Imprudent spending.
- Administrative: practical nightmare.
- Other companies will continue to outsource and buy their services at much cheaper rates; and if not done "It would be like shooting ourselves in the foot."
- Grave responsibility - Administrative burden.