|Quality Policy Statement
Measurement Controls, Inc. is committed to providing customers with service of the highest possible level of quality, continuously improving its processes and consistently striving for excellence in our products and services offered. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members, with overall responsibility residing with the Board of Directors.
The management system is based on the principles of ISO-17025, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories and ISO9001:2015, the Quality Management Systems.
- Fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers, improving quality and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and review our manufacturing provisions and processes. Provide extensive staff training, promoting a ‘do it right first time’ attitude towards quality.
- Continually monitoring, reviewing, and improving our Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our customers and ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support of senior management.
- Forge partnerships with our suppliers and major players to ensure optimum business performance.
- Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout our organization.
This Quality Policy statement will be reviewed annually. Responsibility for compliance to this policy rests with the Board of Directors, who will monitor the effectiveness of the policy and its associated initiatives. This Quality Policy Statement will be displayed prominently, and access to the complete Quality manual detailing procedures will be available on the premises for reference by any employee.